All the frames are done, so I can dismantle the table, and finish my jig.
Before that, I took advantage of the free space, and have extended timber lengths for
the stringers, and when they’re done I hung them under the ceiling, resting them on the two far ends, to let them bend naturally
Setting frames on the jig, was the most difficult job so far and took me over 30 hours within a 3 week period. I was getting really frustrated when using two lasers and good quality levels, and still could not achieve satisfactory geometry of the hull.
The big help was the CNC cut planking boards, when I used them as a templates